Clinton Central School District
District Strategic Goals 2016-2017
Approved September 27, 2016
Instruction and Pedagogy
1. The Board of Education will support the collaborative development of a vertically and horizontally aligned guaranteed and viable curriculum in all grade levels and content areas K-12, with a focus on the use of instructional best practices and strategies that richly engage ALL students.
2. The Board of Education will support the refinement of Response to Intervention services to ensure that the District provides each student with instructional support to foster academic, social, and emotional growth.
The Board of Education supports the use of a professional learning community model and these essential questions to guide our actions in achieving the above goals:
• What do we expect each student to learn?
• How will we know if they have learned it?
• How will we respond if they do not learn it?
• How will we respond if they have learned it?