The Clinton Central School Parent Teacher Association (PTA) provides an important link between school and home and works to enrich the educational experience of children in the district. Our local PTA is a unit of the National PTA, founded over 100 years ago, and is committed to the National goals. The CCS PTA has a number of committees that focus on various events, programs, and fundraisers that we work on throughout the school year. Our volunteers are critical to the success of all of these activities. Please consider joining the PTA and/or volunteering on one (or more!) of our committees.
Clinton PTA Sponsored Events:
• High school scholarships
• Funding for school activities such as Arbor Day plaques, author visits, book fair, and other requested items
• Funding for Science Fairs
• Funding for field trips such as 8th Grade Class Trip
• Ice Cream Social
• Teacher Appreciation Lunch
• Faculty First Day Lunch
• First Day of School Parent Coffee
• Clinton District-Wide Spirit Wear Sale
• Clinton Family Night at the Utica Comets
• Welcome Reception for New Clinton Parents
• PARP (Pick a Reading Partner)
• And much much more!
How to Get Involved
Studies indicate that there is a direct link between parent involvement and a child's academic success. By attending meetings, volunteering, and sharing your ideas with us, you have the opportunity to be an advocate for your child. Your involvement allows the Clinton Central School PTA to keep growing, changing and expanding to meet the needs of the local school community. Joining PTA can be a great way to meet administrators, teachers, and other parents. We do a lot of work but we also have a lot of fun! Also keep in mind that as a member, it is not mandatory to volunteer or attend meetings.
Please click here to complete the 2016-2017 PTA online membership form.
President – Marie Constantino
Vice President – Erin Nackley
Communications – Jackie Walters
Membership – Laura Wileczka
Secretary – Melinda Leising
Treasurer – Eric Stilz